Operations Manager – Cosmetic Surgery
Founded by some of the UK’s leading plastic surgeons, MyBreast has been operating in London and around the UK for over 10 years supporting patients through their surgical journey.
We are looking for an Operations Manager who is passionate about the highest level of patient care and service. Having a proven track record of managing a Cosmetic Surgery clinic, we are looking for someone who will help develop the successful growth of the business across London and the UK.
- Managing, developing & coaching the bookings team, sales advisors, nurses and surgeons
- Provide updates on forecast, budgets, personnel and other business critical points.
- Working closely with Marketing to ensure relevant content & tools are being utilised/maximised to enhance the companies brand, image and offering.
- Adopting a ‘hands on’ approach in supporting and training staff whilst identifying and managing any poor performace
- Recruitment skills and ability to grow a strong team
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for services.
- Ability to work towards business growth targets and KPI’s
- Monitors competitor products and sales activities.
- Development of the non-surgical business pathway
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs
- Ensures patient pathway is efficient and costs managed whilst ensuring patients are provided with the best possible experience in their surgical journey
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Analyses and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Able to identify new business areas and implement new pathways
- Monitors day to day delivery of the service and ensuring continual development and improvement
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Clinic Manager
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in leading a sales team
- Have experience working within cosmetic surgery in a private healthcare setting
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Have demonstrable sales experience, with the ability to highlight how targets have been met/exceeded
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to the board and staff
- Be a driven, passionate, self-motivated leader who leads from the front
- Be a consultative individual who can build, maintain and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders at various levels
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be able to demonstrate how they have added value to a business and the wider organisation
Salary – £50,000 per annum plus performance based bonus
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us Today
MyBreast have the UK's finest cosmetic plastic surgeons and we're committed to offering you the highest standard of care, before, during and after your surgery. MyBreast offers free virtual consultations with your operating surgeon.
Please give us a call on 0203 642 1490 to book your consultation or pop your details on our form and one of our friendly patient advisors will call you to answer any questions you may have and book your appointment. We will give you all the information and time you need to think about your cosmetic surgery wishes. And, we'll be here, caring for you every step of the way.