Patient Coordinator/Call Handler – Cosmetic Surgery
MyBreast are currently looking for a Patient Coordinator/Call Handler to join their team.
As a Patient Advisor/Patient Coordinator, you will be proactively securing new business sales from patients, from inbound leads booked by a lead generation team. Working for the leading Cosmetic Surgery/Aesthetics clinic, you will have the top surgical professionals to recommend to secure patient’s commitment. Representing the company’s values and visions, you will be well presented and polished. You will deal with telephone and email enquiries, answering questions relating to the clinic treatments and providing essential and robust information for patients. You will convert enquiries into bookings, communicate with patients to confirm bookings, and keep in touch with patients to encourage patient retention. You will provide an excellent standard of customer service and ensure that all administration is completed accurately and efficiently, checking that the correct paperwork has been completed and patient files are up-to-date.
- Follow up all email and telephone enquires allocated to you within the appropriate time frames and ensure successful booking of consultations, whilst adhering to the set process and applying the relevant training aids such as ‘Cosmetic Surgery Checklist’ and’ the Company’s USP’s’ for managing enquiries
- Scheduling of surgeries and ad-hoc coverage of other Patient Advisor’s as and when necessary (eg: to cover holidays or other absences)
- Provide all relevant information accurately with regards to the surgeons and procedures, the patient is briefed on the Patient Journey with all questions/concerns addressed and expectations managed
- Clinic management, which may include set-up, reception and/or chaperoning of patients
- Management of entire patient journey, where required.
- Follow up current consultations on day of appointment or latest next day if clinic was later in the day/evening where required.
- Ensure full fees are taken prior to surgery proceeding as well as notification of fees due in advance and in line with the business process.
- Manage any patient feedback and complaints timeously whilst adhering to the appropriate MyBreast complaints procedure, escalating, where appropriate, to a member of the Management Team
- This is a customer service/sales role, so you must ensure that you are providing the highest level of service to all patients
- You must ensure you are achieving your monthly performance targets
- Provide excellent administration and Patient Advisor Team support for the Company
- Maintain a comprehensive computer based system to track patient cases
- Efficient and correct data entry of patient records and the arranging of diary bookings for consultations where appropriate
- You will be a highly successful driven sales person with a demonstrable track record of success within a beauty clinic environment. You will be driven to achieve and over achieve your targets, with a view to progress into a senior position.
- Experience of working within a patient focused/customer services/sales environment (desirable)
- Experience of applying effective problem-solving techniques when the situation demands
- Have an interest in and experience of the aesthetic surgery field (desirable)
- Fluent in English, team player and independent
Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us Today
MyBreast have the UK's finest cosmetic plastic surgeons and we're committed to offering you the highest standard of care, before, during and after your surgery. MyBreast offers free virtual consultations with your operating surgeon.
Please give us a call on 0203 642 1490 to book your consultation or pop your details on our form and one of our friendly patient advisors will call you to answer any questions you may have and book your appointment. We will give you all the information and time you need to think about your cosmetic surgery wishes. And, we'll be here, caring for you every step of the way.